For the longest time we didn't have internet connection at home, so my excuse for not writing more in my other blog, (the Spanish version of my thoughts) was always: "ohh, yeah I haven't done anything in it because we don't have internet connection-soon though." We finally got the internet connected (against the will of my sanity) and I ran out of excuses. My friends keep telling me to update it, and some other people tell me, "Your pictures are so pretty, I wish I knew Spanish." So, for those who don't speak Spanish and/or don't have any desire to learn the language, I decided to do this (again, almost against my will but merely because of peer pressure ;) )
I once told someone that I hated blogs, and I sort of still do . I mean don't get me wrong...I like them but I'm not creative at ALL and technologically savy. My sister in law sort of explained to me how to put different templates and this is what I heard "So Meli, you go to #$Hajdkslg dlaei and then you write gADGAag ad stlajd eotua pitajdlgaj sdjga fladjf adke0375 d;jgja d;g." I think she interpreted my silence and decided that she would do it for me. I loved it. So whoever is reading this and is creative I NEED your help. If you want to see me progress in this blogging world e-mail me with details (remember, this technology stuff is not my strong point!!) on how to make it pretty!!!
--------> meli_100fires@hotmail.com
Awesome!!
We'll see what happens....
ciao
4 comments:
I laughed right out loud about that one. I'll just do it again for you if you want!
Love ya! We missed seeing you at Christmas!
I'm so glad you have a blog. Its fun to see what you guys are up to. I LOVED seeing you over Christmas and hope it won't be too long before I get to see you again! Say hello to your family for me.
Cool blog! I love it. Besos!
So glad you made an English version 'cause I know for sure my cheesy Spanish-English dictionary wasn't going to fly! Well, you've got a great start on your blog. Just keep at it and really, you'll pick it up ... that's how I learned and still learning.
Glad to meet up with you again. Little David sure had a great time having you and Mike as his primary teachers. --So where are you now?
Post a Comment