Sunday, January 18, 2009

KOBE, KOBE,KOBE!!!!!!

As most of you know, Mike absolutely LOVES basketball. I like it too, but please don't ask me the details of the game because I probably won't be able to answer. On Friday we went to the Lakers vs. Magic game in the STAPLES center. This was my first time there. Oh my goodness, it's huge!!!! We were wayyyy up high, so high that we could recline against the wall!!! Lance was a little afraid at first, but then we followed the crowd "Kobe, Kobe, kobe!!!!" or "MVP, MVP, MVP" the little boy was so excited to be there. Me, I really enjoyed the game. We brought our binoculars and looking around guess who I found.

Yup, Mr. Jack Nicholson. And then Mike told me that Denzel Washington was there but I couldn't find him. So I spent the rest of the time trying to find good ol' Denzel with no success!! While Mike was yelling "Go Lakers" I would answer back "Mike, where do you think Denzel is sitting?" It was a fun night. Hey don't judge me, the girl next to me was TEXTING the whole time she was there. At least I was focused on the game, well, not exactly, but more than my neighbor. I hate texting!!! But that's a whole different post!
The Lakers lost, but it was still fun.





GO LAKERS!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel Gilsen said...

Wahoo! I can ready what you are talking about now! So, um...I took like 5 years of spanish and I still can't 'read' it or 'speak' it. So wahoo!

Dave and Sherri said...

YEA!!! Thanks for the english postings! I'm SO excited! I'm glad you guys got to go to the game - what fun! I think I'd have done the same thing as you - where is Mr. Washigton?? :)
It was SO SO SO great to see you guys this Christmas! Thanks so much for the chat and the chance to catch up! It made my holiday!

Stjerne said...

Oh my gosh! I was just going to comment on your spanish blog, that I wish I knew what you said :o)
I love your blog!!!