Alright, I can't anymore. I don't know how to get Lance to obey. Yeah I know, he's only almost 3 but hey... at least I need patience or something of that sort. So, today, either he was a little too crazy or I was running empty on my patience, so I put him on "time out". He actually took it pretty good. And then I forgot to put the timer and went on with cleaning the kitchen. I thought, "wow Lance is doing pretty good on time out." Then I kept cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and more cleaning and TOTALLY forgot about Lance being on "time out". I checked and this is what I found:
Needless to say I felt horrible and so, I decided that it was time for the time out to be up....
7 comments:
Hey girl! Love the blog! Your sooo funny. Lance is so cute! And I love the picture of the three of you at the game. Such a cute family!
I LOVE IT! Maybe I need to try that at night - maybe my girls will actually go to sleep. I love the pictures - totally priceless!
That is hillarious! Don't worry, I have done the same thing. I felt really bad too. I am having the same problem with Codee! It's the age I guess. No one tells you about the terrible threes. I feel like I loose my patience more and more lately.
oh my gosh that is so funny. i love those pictures they make me laugh. How are you??!!
I am so glad your up and running in english! Garrett says HI!
I love your blog, girl!!! Sweet pictures of Lance in the hallway. lol.
Such a cute and funny entry. How old is Lance now?
Post a Comment